|Room Type||One Night Midweek||One Night Weekend||One Night Weekend||One Night Weekend||Two Night Midweek||Two Night Weekend|
|Mon to Thurs||Friday||Saturday||Sunday||Mon to Thurs||Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun|
|The Loft Suite||$280||$330||$360||$300||$520||$650|
|King Arthur Suite||$240||$300||$330||$260||$420||$540|
|All prices are double/twin share.
Special rates apply through holidays and special event periods.
|Extra Adults per night||$60|
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- The preferred Check in time is 2.00pm and the checkout is 11.00am
- A fee of $25 per hour applies for a late check out and this must be organised with reception
BOOKING TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required to confirm you reservation.
- If a cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the booking, the amount paid will be transferred to a future date nominated by the guest, subject to availability & an administrative fee of $50 will apply.
- All cancellations received 30 days or less (but more than 7 days ) prior to arrival, will forfeit the amount that has been paid.
- All cancellations received 7 days or less prior to arrival will be charged the full amount of their booking and guests accept we are entitled to charge their credit card for outstanding balance.
- Travel insurance is recommended for medical and cancellation coverage.
In addition to any cancellation fee there is a minimum administrative fee of $50 if you make changes to a booking.
BUSHFIRES & EMERGENCIES
In the event of a Code Red – Catastrophic Fire Danger Day being declared for our region, The Loft in the Mill will be closed and the following procedure will apply:
- Guests currently in- house will be given the option to vacate the property prior to 5pm the evening before the code red day
- Guests due to check in on the code red day will be called and advised that the accommodation will not be available and the office will be closed
- All guests that leave their accomodation or have been advised not to attend will be issued with a voucher for a future stay.
- We reserve the right to close our business and in effect cancel your booking with us in the rare event that we deem it necessary for your safety or because of the inability to operate due to circumstances beyond our control.